Looking for an elegant and peaceful space for your next class, series, or workshop? The Alder Room at Moksha Yoga North Vancouver is now available for one-time, short term, and long term rentals. We are specifically looking to support and connect with instructors who are interested in offering the following: seniors yoga, yoga for youth, pilates, meditation, restorative yoga, private classes, and small group classes.
- Approximately 400 sqft (space for 15 yoga mats + instructor)
- Eco-friendly & comfortable marmoleum flooring
- Fully dimmable and versatile lighting system
- Shelving unit for storage
- Access to yoga props, i.e.: cork blocks, straps, bolsters
- Access to change rooms & state of the art shower facilities
- Access to our rental mats and towels (we charge $2 for each item used)
- Please note that renting the Alder Room does not include Mindbody scheduling, advertising, payment processing, or front desk support
- Workshops (6 hours max) – $300 for 1 day, $500 for 2 days
- Single class rental – $150 based on a 60-75 minute class length
- Prepaid option for a series or ongoing classes
- 4 classes – $125/class (may be scheduled weekly or bi-weekly)
- 8 classes – $100/class (may be scheduled weekly or bi-weekly)
- Have another arrangement in mind? Reach out to us!
- All room rentals require the signing of a rental agreement. Depending on the nature of the rental, a deposit may also be required to secure the space. Please enquire for full details.
- All renters must have liability insurance in place and waivers for students to sign. We will require proof of insurance prior to renting the space.
- All renters are responsible for their own set-up and take down.
- All renters are responsible for the students and/or clients they bring in to the space, including any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Rental times and class types must not conflict with any of our regularly scheduled classes. Please enquire for full details.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US: